Southeastern Orthopaedic Specialists P.A.’s Industrial Rehabilitation Program helps injured workers return to work safely and effectively by providing a continuum of services from prevention through comprehensive treatment and education. One of our highly trained orthopedic physicians prescribes and monitors treatment, determines return-to-work status and supervises follow-up care. Physical therapists promote strength, endurance and flexibility. Rehabilitation therapists use work simulation activities to maximize work capacity.
- Assess patient’s physical capacity.
- Provide clear and defensible evaluations.
- Focus on case resolution.
- Goal oriented treatment regimen designed to restore patient’s physical capacity.
- Improve patient’s physical abilities relative to specific essential job demands.
- Tailored to the patient’s needs and time constraints.